In this regard, the Holder guarantees compliance with current regulations on the protection of personal data, as reflected in Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPD GDD). It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016, on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data (GDPR).
Identity of the Data Controller
- Responsible: Edomatman, S.L.
- VAT ID B06987531
- Address: Calle Calderers, 10 – Bajos – 17004, Girona – España.
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: https://ditifetrestaurant.com
Principles applied to data processing
In the processing of your personal data, the Holder will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European regulation on data protection (GDPR):
- Principle of lawfulness, fairness, and transparency: The Holder will always require consent for the processing of personal data, which may be for one or more specific purposes that the Holder will inform the User of in advance with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimization: The Holder will only request the data strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes for which it is requested.
- Principle of limitation of storage period: The Holder will keep the personal data collected for the time strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes of the processing. The Holder will inform the User of the corresponding storage period according to the purpose.
In the case of subscriptions, the Holder will periodically review the lists and remove those inactive records for a considerable period of time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: The personal data collected will be treated in such a way that their security, confidentiality, and integrity are guaranteed.
The Holder takes the necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or improper use of the data by third parties.
Collection of personal data
To browse the Website, it is not necessary to provide any personal data.
The Holder informs you that you have the right to:
- Request access to the stored data.
- Request rectification or deletion.
- Request the limitation of its processing.
- Object to the processing.
You cannot exercise the right to data portability.
The exercise of these rights is personal and must therefore be exercised directly by the interested party, by making a request directly to the Holder. This means that any client, subscriber, or collaborator who has provided their data at any time can contact the Holder and request information about the data stored, how it was obtained, request its rectification, object to its processing, limit its use, or request the deletion of that data in the Holder’s files.
To exercise your rights, you must send your request along with a photocopy of your National ID card or equivalent to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The exercise of these rights does not include any data that the Holder is obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
You have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a complaint with the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if you consider that the processing of personal data concerning you infringes the Regulation.
Purpose of personal data processing
When you connect to the Website to send an email to the Data Controller or subscribe to their newsletter, you are providing personal information for which the Data Controller is responsible. This information may include personal data such as your IP address, full name, physical address, email address, telephone number, and other information. By providing this information, you consent to the collection, use, management, and storage of your information by the Data Controller as described on the following pages:
The personal data and purpose of processing by the Data Controller vary depending on the information capture system:
There are other purposes for which the Data Controller processes personal data:
- To ensure compliance with the conditions stated on the Legal Notice page and applicable laws. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help the Website ensure the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this Website.
You can consult the privacy policies of the main social networks on the following links:
The Data Controller will process your personal data for the purpose of properly managing your presence on social media, informing you of their activities, and for any other purpose allowed by the regulations of the social networks.
Under no circumstances will the Data Controller use social media follower profiles to individually send advertising.
Security of personal data
To protect your personal data, the Data Controller takes all reasonable precautions and follows industry best practices to prevent their loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
Content from other websites
The pages of this Website may include embedded content (e.g., videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if you had visited the other website.
You can find all the information regarding the collection and processing of cookies on the Cookies Policy page.
Legal basis for data processing
The legal basis for the processing of your data is:
- Consent of the data subject.
Categories of personal data
The categories of personal data processed by the Data Controller are:
- Identifying information.
- No categories of specially protected data are processed.
Retention of personal data
The personal data provided to the Data Controller will be retained until you request its deletion.
Recipients of personal data
- Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company with its main office at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies,” which are text files placed on your computer, to help the Data Controller analyze how Users use the Website. The information generated by the cookie about the use of the Website (including the IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. More information at: https://analytics.google.com
You can also see a list of the types of cookies that Google and its partners use, as well as all the information regarding the use of advertising cookies, on:
While browsing the Website, non-identifiable data may be collected, which may include IP address, geolocation, a record of how services and sites are used, browsing habits, and other data that cannot be used to identify you.
El sitio Web utiliza los siguientes servicios de análisis de terceros:
- Google Analytics.
The Data Controller uses the information obtained to gather statistical data, analyze trends, administer the site, study browsing patterns, and collect demographic information.
The Data Controller is not responsible for the processing of personal data carried out by the websites that may be accessed through the various links contained on the Website.
Accuracy and truthfulness of personal data
You agree that the data provided to the Data Controller are correct, complete, accurate, and up-to-date, and you undertake to keep them duly updated.
As a User of the Website, you are solely responsible for the truthfulness and accuracy of the data submitted to the Website, releasing the Data Controller from any liability in this regard.
Acceptance and consent
These policies will be in effect until they are modified by duly published ones.